INTERMEDIATE PLANNER SCHEDULER
Seeking an individual with Scheduling experience using Primavera software in an EPC environment (as opposed to the owner side). Must have used Primavera for at least four (4) years. Individuals will be required to work on a wide range of projects (within the engineering field, ie. FEED, Detail Design, Document Turnover) and will also be required to work on multiple projects at the same time. Individuals with experience with Engineering firms will be given preference.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant Technical Degree, diploma or certificate.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have prior oil and gas, EPCM experience.
- Experience in small-to-medium size companies would be a better fit than experience in large companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with the ability to work effectively with all clients, both internal and external.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent ability to coordinate and prioritize work and meet short deadlines.
- Excellent in use of Primavera P6.
- Experience with MS products, ie Excel, Word, SharePoint.
- Self-motivated. Able to work well in a team environment but able to work independently.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
While we thank everyone for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agency phone calls and/or calls inquiring as to the status of your application will be accepted.