MS POWERSUITE SPECIALIST – ESTIMATING & COST CONTROL
The successful candidate will have extensive Excel and Power BI experience and will be responsible for supporting the estimating and cost control reposting functions. This position will be responsible for building templates, performing data analysis, and building various reports, primarily in Power BI.
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting/Finance or a Technical/Trades diploma.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel and Power BI. Experience working with Power Automate is a plus.
- Experience with estimating, cost control, accounting or finance is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting experience.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have prior oil and gas, manufacturing, or construction experience.
Please note that candidates selected will be required to complete a Power BI test (both Power Query and Dax) prior to moving forward in the recruitment process. Tests will be organized and coordinated via email at a convenient time for applicants.
NO UNSOLICITED PHONE CALLS REGARDING STATUS OF APPLICATION AND/OR AGENCY PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.