JOURNEYMAN & APPRENTICE ELECTRICIANS
Various positions; In Grande Prairie or Camp location. If you possess the following skills, then this job is for you:
- Hard worker
- Team player mentality
- Safety oriented mind set
- Can work flexible work schedule
Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Installing Cable Tray.
- Installing Heat Trace.
- Pulling & Termination Cables.
- Installing Electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting Electrical systems.
- Ridged Conduit Installation an asset.
Safety Ticket requirements are:
- First Aid.
- Fall Protection & AWP (for 2nd year Apprentice & above).
Must be an Indentured Electrical apprentice. Competitive Wages with room for advancement. Health Benefits after 300 hours worked.
Options available for contract vehicles for qualified candidates.