LABOR, BLASTER & PAINTER
Looking for a labor job with room for advancement in a Blast/Painting career? Looking for a job that has you home every night? If you possess the following skills, then this job is for you:
- Hard worker.
- Physically demanding.
- Team player mentality.
- Safety oriented mind set.
- Attention to Detail.
Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Seasonal Yard Maintenance.
- Rigging material to Zoomboom for moving & loading purposes.
- Moving materials such as pipe, structural steel & miscellaneous materials.
- Loading & securely strapping down material on trailers for transportation.
- General Yard & Shop clean up.
- Prep material for blasting & paint- such as tape masking.
- Paint touch ups.
- Operate Steelshot blasting gun (on site training available).
Safety Ticket requirements are:
- First Aid
Equipment tickets and experience with the following pieces are considered an asset:
- Overhead Crane.
Competitive Wages with room for advancement. Health Benefits after 300 hours worked. Work schedule of 5-6 days a week, 10 Hour days.
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO GRANDE PRAIRIE.
NO LOA WILL BE OFFERED.